Friday, March 29, 2013

Follow Friday #61




Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read!



Featured Blogs:



And





Q: Tell us about the most emotional scene you've ever read in a book - and how did you react?

A: Usually in any emotional scene, event when just the slightest emotion shows, I bawl like a baby. I just finished Pushing the Limits on audio and I cried so much I had a headache. I think the worst was a scene at the end of the last book in the Guardians of Time series, The Key, I threw the book at the floor and yelled at it. Not as bad as a friend who threw it out her 2nd story window. That book got some beatin' for sure. I don't hand emotional easy, pretty, or well. 



How do you deal with emotional scenes?

3 comments:

  1. I'm the opposite. I don't usually get too emotional -- well, I guess I just don't SHOW my emotions. When a book makes me cry, it's rare. And I don't think I've ever thrown a book (although I have wanted to....) My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god! I think I have an idea of what you mean in The Key! That's a read--was just talking about these books in another blog post--that had me close to crying too! I didn't throw my book, don't have the guts to do that, but I was bawling!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh great pick -- I loved Pushing the Limits! New follower via GFC

    My FF

    Eva @ All Books Considered

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs