Friday, March 8, 2013

Follow Friday #58




Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read!



Featured Blogs:




And





Q:  What is a book you didn’t like that all your friends raved about or what book did you love that wasn’t popular?

A: Well it's hard for me to totally not like a book but.. Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld and Divergent by Veronica Roth but left me dissapointed. I still enjoyed them and thought they were interesting but they did not live up to the hype for me. 



What are your thoughts?


5 comments:

  1. I like Divergent, it was ok but I haven't read the sequel yet!
    Old follower
    Ruty@MYFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's impossible for everyone to like all the books...we're all different. I happened to love both of those books you mentioned...but there's always books I didn't like that "everyone else" seems to love. Thanks goodness there's lots of books to choose from.My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked Divergent and enjoyed it. Will likely continue reading the series too, it was far from my normal reads and for that I thought it was pretty decent.

    Seeing lots of different answers and seeing some repeats this week!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt the same way about Leviathan. I'm sure it's a good book, I just couldn't ever get into it. It's so disappointing when that happens.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs