Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #46 and Top Ten Tuesday #36



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Bloggers choose two
sentences out of our current read to peak others' curiosity.




Timespell Timespell by Diana PAz

  

Teaser:

The tapping of her fingers stopped as she pressed her hands against her eyes. She swallowed, allowing the magic to build up inside her. 



In TIMESPELL, the brash and impulsive Julia must team up with her sweet and straight-laced best friend, Angie, and the malicious and power-hungry Kaitlyn in order to keep the witch-like powers of her inheritance. But these powers come at a cost. The girls are bound to serve the Fates, and their first mission sends them back in time to Marie Antoinette’s Paris and eventually, into the chaos and war of the French Revolution.




Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme created here at
The Broke and the Bookish that features a great bookish top ten every week.


This weeks my list is only 10 but it could go on and on and on.   Ten Series I'd Like To Start But Haven't Yet
My Top Ten Series to Start (hopefully soon) 

1. Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender 
Bad Girls Don't Die (Bad Girls Don't Die, #1)From Bad to Cursed (Bad Girls Don't Die, #2)As Dead As It Gets (Bad Girls Don't Die, #3)

2. Anglefire by Courtney Allison Moulten 
Angelfire (Angelfire, #1)Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire, #2)Shadows in the Silence (Angelfire, #3)

3. Shadow Falls by C.C. Hunter 


Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls, #1)Awake at Dawn (Shadow Falls, #2)Taken at Dusk (Shadow Falls, #3)
Whispers at Moonrise (Shadow Falls, #4)Chosen at Nightfall (Shadow Falls, #5)

4. Deviants by Jeff Sampson

Vesper (Deviants, #1)Havoc (Deviants #2)Ravage (Deviants, #3)

5. Goddess Test by Aimee Carter

The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1)The Goddess Hunt (Goddess Test, #1.5)The Goddess Legacy (Goddess Test, #2.5)The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test, #3)

6.  A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies

A Beautiful Dark (A Beautiful Dark, #1)A Fractured Light (A Beautiful Dark, #2)A Radiant Sky (A Beautiful Dark, #3)

7. The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton

The Faerie Ring (The Faerie Ring, #1)The Torn Wing (The Faerie Ring, #2)The Seven Year King (The Faerie Ring, #3)

8. Wildefire by Karsten White

Wildefire (Wildefire, #1)Embers and Echoes (Wildefire, #2)Afterglow (Wildefire, #3)

9. Mythos Academy by Jennifer Estep

Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy, #1)Kiss of Frost (Mythos Academy, #2)Dark Frost (Mythos Academy, #3)
Crimson Frost (Mythos Academy, #4)Midnight Frost (Mythos Academy, #5)

10. The Archers of Avalon by Chelsea Fine 

Avow (The Archers of Avalon, #3)
What's on your top ten list?

7 comments:

  1. Nice tease!! Haven't heard of that one!

    Really love Aimee Carter and C.C. Hunter's series! Those I highly recommend! Still need to read Jennifer Estep myself!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting teaser for a book I hadn't heard of until now. I haven't read any of the series you listed. More to add to my wishlist! Please come see my teasers for House Rules by Chloe Neill and Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love Chelsea Fine. I've read all but Avow because i'm not ready to leave those characters. I also enjoyed the Goddess series, and Mythos Academy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did like Bad Girls Don't Die so I definitely need to read the other two sometime.

    I've seen mixed review for THE GODDESS Test, but I do want to read at least the first book to see what the fuss is about.

    I also want to read THE FAERIE RING and MYTHOS ACADEMY! ARCHERS OF AVALON looks pretty good too!

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been enjoying the Shadow Falls series so far, and the Mythos Academy. Working on Crimson Frost right now. I'd like to start reading Vessel by Sarah Beth Durst, which isn't in a series (at least not that I know of), so kind of a cheat, but it sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice teaser, I'll have to check that book out! Here's my TT post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only started one of those series myself. Some of the others I have intentions of starting some day...probably even own some of the ebooks. :P

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs