Friday, March 1, 2013

Follow Friday #57




Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read!



Featured Blogs:





Megz Madd Readz



And



A Cooler Kind of Book Blog 




Q: Confess your blogger sins! Is there anything as a newbie blogger that you’ve done, that as you gained more experience you were like — oops?

A: Commenting is very important.  I have learned if you want comments you need to comment. Commenting on other blogs leads to some great blogger friends. Blogging isn't just about the posts, but its about the connections with others that have the same passion as you. So comment, comment, comment! 





What was your oops?



6 comments:

  1. Commenting is important. I hate when I get behind and start neglecting it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a great commenter! Thanks! Most if my sins were because I'm was a newbie who started on this adventure with not a clue....

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has been something I am trying to do. I've been commenting on other people's posts forever, but now I have a blog and I need to remember add my blog link.


    My F&FF Feature & Follow Friday (#2)
    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup! Totally agree! I can sometimes have conversations in comments! We keep replying to one another through the same thread! It can be a lot of fun!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good point. I didn't even think about how commenting will broaden your involvement with this book blogging community! :)

    My FF

    New follower via GFC. Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just learning that!
    New follower here!
    ~Ashley
    Nook of Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs