Monday, July 16, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share our reads. Just in case you are curious about what book is in our hands and waiting on our shelves.


Jenn: 



Audio just Finished:

Murder Notes



Current Audio:

If We Were Villains



Up next: 

Campfire




Current:
One S'more Summer (The Campfire Series, #1)Big WoodsGame of Secrets


Next:


The Supervillain and Me


Ash:

Just finished audio:

Over Raging Tides (Lady Pirates, #1)


Current Audio:

Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock


Audio next:

Rebel (Reboot, #2)


Kindle Current:

The Phoenix Cycle: The Best Shall RiseTwice Dead (The Zombie Crisis #1)

Kindle next:
Heart of Thorns (Heart of Thorns, #1)

Just finished:
Campfire

Reading Current:
The One (The Selection, #3)

Reading Next:
The Darkest Path


What's on your current bookshelf and what's in your hands?    





      

6 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for The Supervillain and Me!!
    I'm currently reading The Night Circus, and then I'll start Caraval by Stephanie Garber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! happy reading and have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently picked up Second Chance Dom by Sparrow Beckett and I'll be reading that today. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh nice! I liked Campfire! It was a tad slow for me in parts but still a read I quite enjoyed and didn't really see coming! I saw some of it coming, but not all of it! Lol!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought Supervillain was really fun. I hope you enjoy it too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read half of Matthew Reilly's Contest last night and really enjoyed it. I hope to finish it tonight. After that I'll be reading Wolf by Wolf.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs