Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Confessions of a Bibliophile


Let's Confess. This feature is here just to do what it says. All those things you do that you are ashamed of or maybe just embarrassed about, possibly fear judgment for? We feel the need to confess it all! 


This is a brand new feature that Ash and I have been kind of throwing around. We wanted to do something fun. So here it is. each time we will feature a subject and just confess those crazy bibliophile and blogger secrets..

Image result for shh secret gif

This week... Three things that I am ashamed to say I do when I am blogging...


Jenn: 

1.)  I wait until the very last moment to write my post for anything I have planned. This often leads to things not getting out as planned. Like reviews for the week! 

2.) Sometimes when I am doing my weekly wrap up  I count a book I am almost done with and plan on finishing the same day the weekly wrap up goes up. 

3.) When writing discussion posts, I feel I have nothing of importance to say and really struggle with the post. 

Ash-
1.) I do a whole bunch of my favorite posts first. Like my cover ups, waiting on wednesday, stuff like that first. So we have like a months worth of those posts... but no reviews.

2.) I get super self conscious when doing my reviews. Like I'm saying something stupid, or saying too much or too little. Actually I feel that way with all my posts. That someone is going to read it and be like "What is this girl trying to say?"

3.) I get super distracted when writing blog posts. Either by TV or by something else on the computer. Sometimes it takes me hours to finish a single post. I've been on this one for about 45 minutes. Getting distracted by One Tree Hill. Oops. 

So what are some of your biggest blogger confessions?

4 comments:

  1. I think we all struggle with feeling like we have anything of importance to say. Good to know I’m not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get distracted while writing my reivew posts, and I tend to put them off because they are the hardest to write. Ugh! Fun post. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I struggle with discussion posts, too, Jenn! I'm always worried about sounding dumb or saying something offensive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It takes me hours to get a simple book review done. I never seem to be happy with what I've written...

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs