Saturday, October 17, 2015

Jenn's: Deweys 24 Hour Read-A-Thon Hours 8-12


Its that time again. I am excited. I hope I can devote more time this time around. Is 7am and I am ready to read. 





Hours 8-10

Books Finished- 2
Sweet MadnessCry Blue Murder


Currently Reading 

Stranded


Hour 8 Challenge - Armchair Traveling 

I would actually be transported to the place where the book Stranded takes place. They are hiking and camping and that is what I like to do. they are in the woods in Minnesota and that sounds fun. Although its cold there right now so I would need to be prepared. 


Hour 9 Challenge- Book Scavenger Hunt- From the above book Stranded 

 1. Something hard- Climbing a cliff
2. Something fast- the tornado 
3. Something sweet- marshmellows
4. Something high- the flames of the forest fire
5. Something funny- the interactions, name calling,  and discussion between all the campers. 


Hour 10 challenge- Classics and Comics- connection is vampires.....

Classic - Dracula

Dracula


Graphic Novel - Buffy the Vampire Slayer Comic

Tales of the Slayers (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Comic #1)


Hours 11-12

Reading update

Books Finished- 2
Sweet MadnessCry Blue Murder


Currently Reading - about 30 pages left to read 

Stranded

Mini Challenge 11- PUMPKIN SPICE OR NAW

Mine is a naw 





Mini Challenge 12: Midway Survey


1. What are you reading right now? Stranded
2. How many books have you read so far? 2
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Bittersweet Vine
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? yes many, I am ADD and there is a two year old in the house.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? Nothing really... except for the fact I always think I will get more read than I do.




1 comment:

  1. I always want to do this, but I can never get off work. Have fun and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs