Monday, October 26, 2015

Its Monday What Are You Reading





Last week I read 


Zombie Princess Apocalypse (The Oddities, #1)Adventures in Funeral Crashing (Funeral Crashing, #1)From Where I Watch YouWe Have Always Lived in the CastleThorn Jack (Night and Nothing, #1)This Monstrous Thing

And My favorite read of last week was 

The Uninvited


This week coming up I have 

The Westing GameIf You're LuckyThe Rest of Us Just Live HereThe Mystery of Hollow PlacesWhat Waits in the WoodsA Madness So Discreet




What have been your great Halloween reads this year?


2 comments:

  1. A Madness So Discreet was amazing! Enjoy your books!

    Kate @ Ex Libris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! This Monstrous Thing and A Madness so Discreet are in my TBR pile...somewhere, because it's literally becoming so scary I don't remember where all the books are! LOL! Happy Reading!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs