Saturday, October 3, 2015

Monthly TBR: October Edition


Here is our Monthly TBR for our Halloween reads... Scary, creepy, thrilling, chilling, spooky, haunting, and killer are on our list....




Jenn's Reads


The Westing GameSweet MadnessShallow GravesThe Mystery of Hollow PlacesHotel RubyThe HouseThis Monstrous ThingNightfallThe UninvitedFrom Where I Watch YouThe FallDead to MeThe Walls Around UsThorn Jack: A Night and Nothing NovelCry Blue MurderUnspoken (The Lynburn Legacy, #1)
The UnquietWe Have Always Lived in the CastleThe Ghost Files (The Ghost Files, #1)A Madness So Discreet



Ash's Reads 




 

4 comments:

  1. ooh I LOVE what you guys have chosen for October reading!! I have seen a few posts like this for October and I think I’m gonna do one too! It’s a special month and I love the feeling of reading horror close to halloween :) Great choices, and if you haven’t already read I recommend The Fall by Bethany Griffin!

    Diamond @ Diamond’s Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow duh i can’t believe I missed it on your list hahaha ignore that part about the fall! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol you are too funny. I did hear that The Fall is a great Halloween read but its a retelling from Poe so I figured it would be. I hope to not be lazy and get reviews out after I read them too.

      Delete
  3. Awesome creepy reads! I have a few of these on my TBR for this month too! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs