Saturday, October 10, 2015

Jenn Vs. Ash: Our Top 5 Recommended Halloween Reads






When it comes to Halloween for adults I think many things...Monsters.... .Chills and Thrills... Creepy... Killer so I for my Halloween read  I like to get scared and get creeped out...and read things that are a bit twisted. Here are my top Halloween recommendations....


Made For YouI Hunt Killers (Jasper Dent, #1)The Madman's Daughter (The Madman's Daughter, #1)Welcome to the Dark House (Dark House, #1)The Dead House


As a kid there is one book that I remember really terrifying me.... Its the one book I will forever remember as a Halloween read....

Hide and Shriek (Ghosts of Fear Street, #1)


As an adult I like these reads for Halloween... 

Asylum (Asylum, #1)Bad Girls Dont Die  (Bad Girls Don't Die, #1)The Waking DarkThe Road of the Dead



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs