Monday, October 19, 2015

Its Monday What are you Reading: Halloween Reads




Here are my favorite reads so far this season. I have tried to cram as many as I could and most were pretty good. There were some that stood out. Still need to get my reviews out on these... 


The Ghost Files (The Ghost Files, #1)


Ghost Files was more than I expected. I have had it on my list for a while and never grabbed it. I really would love to get the next book asap. It was good. 4 Hearts.


The House


Not quite as creepy as I had expected but was a very good read. Really enjoyed it. 4 Hearts 




Shallow Graves

Currently reading this one... almost finished, and I am so loving it. 



What have been your great Halloween reads this year?



3 comments:

  1. Those all look so creepy! I haven't really been doing any Halloween specific reading this year....

    Kate @ Ex Libris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those all look like excellent spooky Halloween reads! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohh Halloween reads!! I love the cover of House.. nice to know you enjoy them :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs