Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #36 and W.W.W. #23


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

I can't wait for:

Fuse (Pure#2) by Julianna Baggott 
February 18th 2012

Fuse (Pure, #2)


When the world ended, those who dwelled within the Dome were safe. Inside their glass world the Pures live on unscarred, while those outside—the Wretches—struggle to survive amidst the smoke and ash.

Believing his mother was living among the Wretches, Partridge escaped from the Dome to find her. Determined to regain control over his son, Willux, the leader of the Pures, unleashes a violent new attack on the Wretches. It’s up to Pressia Belze, a young woman with her own mysterious past, to decode a set of cryptic clues from the past to set the Wretches free.

An epic quest that sweeps readers into a world of beautiful brutality, Fusecontinues the story of two people fighting to save their futures—and change the fate of the world.

  Nobody by Jennifer Lynn Barnes 
January 22nd, 2012 


Nobody 


There are people in this world who are Nobody. No one sees them. No one notices them. They live their lives under the radar, forgotten as soon as you turn away.

That’s why they make the perfect assassins.

The Institute finds these people when they’re young and takes them away for training. But an untrained Nobody is a threat to their organization. And threats must be eliminated.

Sixteen-year-old Claire has been invisible her whole life, missed by the Institute’s monitoring. But now they’ve ID’ed her and send seventeen-year-old Nix to remove her. Yet the moment he lays eyes on her, he can’t make the hit. It’s as if Claire and Nix are the only people in the world for each other. And they are—because no one else ever notices them.



W...W...W.. Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.... I wold love to hear What you are currently reading, what did you just finish and what are you reading next...

What are you currently reading?


What did you recently finish reading?


What do you think you'll read next?

Crewel (Crewel World, #1)Ruby Red (The Ruby Red Trilogy, #1)Waterfall (River of Time, #1)



23 comments:

  1. Awesome books on your WWW. Can't wait to read your reviews on Crewel, Ruby Red and Black City. Please come and check out my WWW.
    TurnersAnticsWWW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobody and Fuse sound amazing!Happy Reading!
    new follower :)

    here's our WOW
    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo interesting choices for your WoW! Thanks for sharing them! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for Nobody either! I loved Every Other Day by JLB (ha! I just realized I have the same initials) and I can't wait to see what she does with assassins. :) This is Not a Test was such a great read, too! Can't wait to see what you think of Black City, Crewel, and Ruby Red. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many awesome books on this post! I really enjoyed Zom-B and am looking forward to Crewel. Carnival of Souls sounds so good and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jennifer Lynn Barnes, so I'm psyched for Nobody.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Fuse and Nobody look awesome, they are both on my TBR :) Can't wait to find out what happens to Partridge and Pressia especially.


    Our WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nobody sounds awesome. Going to add it to my list now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just saw Crewel on someone else's site today, so I downloaded the first five chapters to see what it's all about.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hadn't heard of Nobody before! It sounds so awesome! It sounds totally like my kind of book. Also, I ADORED Black City and Crewel!

    My WoW - Pulse

    ReplyDelete
  10. And Nobody goes straight onto my wish list, it looks AWESOME! Thanks for pointing it out to me :)


    Tiffany @ Book Cover Justice
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the cover of Fuse I really need to get around to reading Pure! Also I can't wait to see what you think of Black City, I'm really excited to finally read that book.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOh awesome! Dying to read Black City myself. Still two weeks to go, at least I'll have Iced to read while I wait! Just gotta wait for that to be shipped. Always waiting on something!!

    Jennifer's new book looks pretty cool, never did read the last one in her one trilogy.

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am reading Black City now and love it so far. How did you like it?
    I tried to read Pure but could not really get into it.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

    - Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh, those are gorgeous covers! I haven't heard of any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I understand completely about getting distracted by books with a deadline. I read Ruby Red and Waterfall last year and really enjoyed them both.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't read Pure, but the cover to Fuse is very pretty and I like the blurb to Nobody! Sounds like something I'd enjoy. Thanks for sharing these amazing picks! Happy Halloween :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  17. All of your currently reading I currently NEED lol. Both of your WoW picks are amazing!! I need to pick up Pure and Fuse just gave me another reason!
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  18. Zom-B has me really intrigued, and I've got Carnival of Souls of Mt. TBR. I'm hoping to get to that one sooner than later!

    My WWW for this week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really like Jennifer Lynn Barnes, so I think Nobody is a great choice. I can't wait for 2013 :D I've also heard amazing things about Crewel, so that would be awesome to read next. I'd love to hear your thoughts on it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I haven't read Pure yet so I'll need to quickly read that before Fuse comes out. It sounds really good. Black City looks amazing.

    Great picks!
    Sam @ Falling Books

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh really nice choices this week! I've heard nothing but good things about Pure but I haven't checked it out...yet! Nobody looks really interesting too. And I'll be looking out for your reviews of Black City & Carnival of Souls :D Thanks for sharing & for stopping by my WoW as well!

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great picks. I forgot all about Nobody. Need to make sure it is on my TBR. :)


    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  23. I haven't read Pure yet but I would love to read both your picks. I hope you like the books when you read them. Great picks!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs