Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #35 and W.W.W. #20

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


I am eagerly waiting for 


Hidden (Hidden, #1)Hidden by Marianne Curley
June 25th 2013- US release

When baby Ebony is snatched from the midwife, she is rent not only from her parents but also her betrothed. In her world, a special bond is formed with one other being - for eternity. But Ebony is no longer in her world; she has been hidden in ours. An angel on earth. Earth was the best place to conceal Ebony, to keep her from her kin who desperately seek her, and to keep Ebony from discovering for herself who she really is. But Ebony is coming of age, and then no one will be able to hide her true origins. She will be 'visible', and the one who stole her away will come back to claim her. But who will reach her first?





The Queen Is Dead (The Immortal Empire, #2)


February 5th 2013


When her brother Val gets in over his head in an investigation of Half-Blood disappearances and goes missing himself, it's up to Xandra, newly crowned Goblin Queen, to get him back and bring the atrocities to light. Xandra must frequent the seediest parts of London, while also coping with what she is, the political factions vying for her favor, and the all too-close scrutiny of Queen Victoria, who wants her head. Add this to a being a suspect in a murder investigation, a werewolf boyfriend with demands of his own, and a mother hell bent on destroying the monarchy, and Xandra barely knows which way is up. One thing she does know is that she's already lost one sibling, she's not about to lose another.





W...W...W.. Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading....

What are you currently reading?


What did you recently finish reading?

Every Other DayVenom (Secrets of the Eternal Rose, #1)Team Human

What do you think you’ll read next?

Sora's Quest (Cat's Eye, #1)Gravediggers: Mountain of BonesMatt Archer: Monster Hunter

How is your Wednesday looking?

11 comments:

  1. I guess I'm seriously going to have to check out that Kate Locke series. :P I've seen Hidden around and recently added it to my TBR. And I can't wait to discuss The Raven Boys...I'm really enjoying it! (Well, besides the fact that the narrator whistles on his S's a bit, but I can look past that...lol.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never noticed the whistle until I read your comment, I notice it now. Lol. I am almost done with it. Let me know what you think when you finish.

      Delete
  2. Yes yes yes!!!

    I soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cannot wait to read Hidden! It's been forever since I read Marianne Curley! So glad she is well again and writing!! Really want to read that Kate Locke book as well but I still need to read the first one!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am absolutely loving God Save the Queen. I highly recommend it. I also loved the Guardians of Time by Marianne Curley. If you have not read that yet, its really good.

      Delete
  3. I really need to read God Save the Queen. How was Team Human??? I need to pick it up. I absolutely LOVED Unspoken, and have a feeling I'll like this one as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed Team Human, It was really different than all the other vampire romances out there and had a really snarky heroine. Made me laugh quite a bit. I hope to read Unspoken soon!

      Delete
  4. Wow, what a varied bunch of books :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/10/www-wednesdays_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to read The Raven Boys. Can't wait to dig in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Raven Boys and enjoyed Team Human. I hope to get to Venom soon. I love the cover and the premise.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely list! You got me interested in reading Kate Locke's series. I'll be picking up God Save the Queen next. Happy reading!

    - Bookworm Mia

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs