Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #28 and Top Ten #18

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Bloggers choose two
sentences out of our current read to peak others' curiosity.



And then he did the damnedest thing. He took my hand in one paw and patted it with the other. 










What would you call it? "Gah... I almost kissed you!" she exclaimed, cupping her face in her hands. "Okay that is it...kill him, Draven. I really don't care." 









Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish that features a great bookish top ten every week.

This week its Top Ten Tuesday Rewind. I picked my Top Ten Book Covers but I added 2012... There are way to many not to narrow it down!

Fever (The Chemical Garden, #2)

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles, #1)

Masque of the Red Death (Masque of the Red Death, #1)

The Jelly Bean Crisis

The Last Echo (The Body Finder, #3)

Dragonswood

Something Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly, #1)

Gravity (The Taking, #1)

Blind Spot






2 comments:

  1. Great teasers! The first one made me giggle.

    Your top ten covers are gorgeous. I haven't read any of them :/

    My TT.
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh nice!! I still need to read God Save the Queen!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs