Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #29 and Top Ten #19

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Bloggers choose two
sentences out of our current read to peak others' curiosity.

Gravity (The Taking, #1)



"Blast, Ari, when did you fall for Jackson? He's... untouchable.  You haven't got a chance."













Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish that features a great bookish top ten every week.

This week's top ten is...Top 10 Favorite Authors In YA


1. John Green   - he is amazing, makes me cry, laugh and rethink my existence, ok maybe not the last one. 

The Fault in Our Stars

2. Marlene Perez.... I just love her Dead Is series, its a fun read that makes me smile.
Dead Is the New Black (Dead Is, #1)


3. Melina Marchetta.... ok if you haven't read her books you really just need to like now!

Finnikin of the Rock (Lumatere Chronicles #1)

4. Kimberly Derting... Love her Body Finder Series, great suspense mystery! 

The Body Finder (The Body Finder, #1)

5. Mari Mancussi- Blood Coven is awesome! Makes me crack up and I have met her, she is very sweet!

Boys that Bite (Blood Coven Vampire, #1)

6. Melissa Marr- Love Love Love wicked lovely! 

Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1)

7. Marianne Curley - Loved Guardians of Time, can't wait for her new series to come out.

The Named (The Guardians of Time Trilogy #1)

8. Ally Carter- Great mysteries

Heist Society (Heist Society, #1)

9. Stephanie Meyer- Yes I Loved Twilight, and I am not ashamed!
Twilight (Twilight, #1)




6 comments:

  1. I was completely into Twilight when it first came out and hooked all my friends too. Awesome list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. John Green is awesome!! I'm intrigued by the Blood Coven books...have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh interesting! Love this cover too!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only author that I've read something by on your list was Melissa Marr. The book was okay but I just didn't love it. Really want to read some of the other ones you listed, like John Green!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous that you are reading Gravity, it looks awesome! I need to get my hands on it very soon. Great teaser!

    http://bookcoverjustice.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday-55.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs