Saturday, October 13, 2012

24 Read-a-Thon Mini-Challenge: Book Puzzle


My Book Puzzle:  


   "The" 


Update on my Reading: I have been distracted alot and yes started to get tired. I I have not finished a book yet. I am 50 % done with Dead is a Killer Tune and 25% done with The Scarlet Omen. I am running slow but I am getting there!  








Hour 10 Challenge- Bookmark Challenge

I chose option 2 to post what I like to use as bookmarks. First off I am a bad doggie-ear person. If the book I am reading is my book to keep I doggie-ear and I make really large doggie-ears. If it is a book I borrowed or going to use as a giveaway I use bookmarks. I like to buy cute magnetic bookmarks
Cupcake i-clips Magnetic Bookmarks(these are the ones I am using right now, cute huh) 

 but I tend to loose them A LOT, so I grab whatever I see. I have been know to use my library card, postcards from magazines, junk mail, receipts, ticket stubs, whatever I can find nearby. 

So my updates.

I have started Sora's Quest and am 30 percent done. I am switching back and forth pretty good, ADD with books.
I hope to at least finish 2-3 books by the time I go to bed.
I am about to take a walk and start my audio of Back Dead Than Ever. 


2 comments:

  1. Um, I'm not sure on this puzzle, but I'm thinking "All the Broken Pieces" or something. Thanks for joining in the challenge and hope you enjoy the rest of your read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thikk it's All the broken pieces... Thanks for the challenge

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs