Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #35 and W.W.W. #22

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



Dead Silence (The Body Finder, #4)Dead Silence by Kimberly Derting- The Body Finder #4
April 2013

Violet thought she’d made peace with her unique ability to sense the echoes of the dead and the imprints that cling to their killers…that is until she acquired an imprint of her own. Forced to carry a reminder of the horrible events of her kidnapping, Violet is more determined than ever to lead a normal life. However, the people who run the special investigative team Violet works for have no intention of letting her go.

When someone close to Violet becomes a suspect in a horrific murder, she finds herself pulled into a deadly hunt for a madman with an army of devoted followers. Violet has survived dangerous situations before, but she quickly discovers that protecting those closest to her is far more difficult than protecting herself.

The Body Finder series has been praised as a “delectable blend of mystery and romance” (The Bulletin of the Center for Children's Books), a “fast-paced, compelling read” (ALA Booklist), and as “imaginative, convincing, and successful suspense” (Kirkus Reviews). With a perfect blend of romance, intrigue, and suspense, Dead Silence continues this gripping series, delivering unexpected twists that will keep readers guessing until the very last page


I love this series and can't wait to read the next book!



W...W...W.. Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading....

What are you currently reading?

This is Not a TestDies Irae (Requiem, #0.5)The Blessed (The Blessed, #1)


What did you recently finish reading?

Pure (Pure, #1)Matt Archer: Monster HunterEarth (Elemental, #1)

What do you think you’ll read next?
The Best Night of Your (Pathetic) LifeCarnival of SoulsLacrimosa (Requiem, #1)


9 comments:

  1. I downloaded the Blessed yesterday. I can't wait to read it. The cover is sooo creepy. Carnival of Souls was great. I listed to it, mostly because of James Marsters *swoon* But he did a great job as narrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes to Dead Silence! I love this series soooo hard. Who are you pulling for? I thought I'd be Team Jay all the way, but there's an air of mystery around Rafe that I just can't deny. :P Also, I listened to The Best Night of Your (Pathetic) Life...it was cute. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I haven't read this series, but I've heard awesome things about it. I'll defintiely look into it. I'm so eager to read Carnival of Souls and This is Not a Test. Hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great minds think alike! Awesome pick! I can't wait to continue this awesome story. Happy Reading and thanks for stopping by My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been seeing Dead Silence around a lot today, I really need to pick up that series!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the first two book so of this series on ebook but I haven't gotten around to reading them, I should probably get on that as the fourth book will be coming out soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you LOVE LACRIMOSA!!! Christine is an amazing and talented writer! Oh and she's super sweet! I NEED Blessed and This is Not a Test, and to pick up Carnival of Souls (it shares my Birthday <3).

    Great WoW pick!! Though I have to shamefully admit that I haven't picked up that series yet :(
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't started that series, but for some reason I thought the last one that was released was the last one.. (silly me). But I've heard a ton of good things about it so I should probably start that one soon.

    Great pick! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to grab Carnival of Souls. Nice picks! Please check out my WWW.

    TurnersAnticsWWW

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs