Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Bloggers choose two
sentences out of our current read to peak others' curiosity.
That day, I tried to stop being a curious girl in public. I became curious in private. I went through his things when he wasn't home or was sleeping.
Sure Signs of Crazy by Karen Harrington
The Broke and the Bookish that features a great bookish top ten every week.
My Top Ten
Things I want more of in YA Books.
1. Historical Fiction Who Dunnits! I love historical fiction and I love mysteries... lets do some more.
2. Psychological Thrillers.... My favorite genre.
3. Old time Horror.... Sometimes we need the stupid girl running in the forest in high heels to get away from the psycho killer. yup good times.
4. Some old time love that was built over a long time before the story started. I am tired of insta love. I still wan the passion and the innocence.. just not the obsession.
5. Parents that are there for their teens. Supportive, knowing whats going on, caring where they are at parents. We all need them.
6. I would love for some authors to experiment in some good ole westerns.
7. More retellings of classics like Frankenstein, Dracula, Dr Jekyl and Mr. Hide.
8. More mythology... those are just wonderful.
9. Nice guys that are also hot... Geeky hot would work good too. Lets take a rest from the bad boys. I love a great geeky love story.
10. Ok so just more books. More More and More.