Friday, January 17, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday #91

 

Feature Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read!



Featured Blog:


Featured Question:

Question of the Week: Who is your blogger BFF? Tell us a little bit about him or her? If not tell us why you need or don’t need a blogger BFF.



A: I don't think I have a Blogger BFF. I would love to be closer to some of my blogger buddies that I comment with. I have one blogger friend that I correspond with outside of comments... 

Jen from The Starry-Eyed  Revue. I think she is just pretty darn awesome. We read a bunch of the same books, but she reviews much better than me. 

Unfortunately I tend to get a little shy when it comes to socializing beyond comments. I need to get over that. I do have a few bloggers I love to visit and would love to be blogger buddies with... Just need to come out of my shell a bit. 

A couple of my regulars are.... 

Jenea from Books Live Forever
and
Jessica from A Good Read




2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm with you on the shy part! OMG, every time I find myself in a new situation with new people, I clam up. I don't know why and probably have some deeply buried reasons that a therapist would have to drag out of me, but I am who I am!

    Granted once I warm up to people and feel comfortable, I'm a regular old chatterbox and can rarely stop talking!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way. I wish I was a little more out there when it came to socializing with other bloggers. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs