Friday, January 24, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday #92

 

Feature Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read!



Featured Blog:

                         ~A Readers' Sanctuary~

and



Featured Question:

Question of the Week: WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO READING IN 2014?


A: Such a hard question, there are so so many..... here is the short of it... at least for the month of January-March

Solving for ExSpace Rocks!Cress (Lunar Chronicles, #3)Alienated (Alienated, #1)Such Sweet SorrowMindersHer Dark Curiosity (The Madman's Daughter, #2)Uninvited (Uninvited, #1)Fire & Flood (Fire & Flood, #1)Bright Before SunriseHalf Bad (Half Life, #1)PanicSide Effects May VaryDissonance (Dissonance, #1)The Strange and Beautiful  Sorrows of Ava LavenderSalvage

6 comments:

  1. OOoh nice mix!! I can't wait for Uninvited! Salvage looks intriguing and I LOVED Fire & Flood!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many good ones! Cress and Her Dark Curiosity are great! I'm reading Uninvited right now. So exciting to see all these suggestions. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I love your list! I want to read 15/16 of it!!!
    New follower via Bloglovin
    Come see my FF at http://orangeowlsandbooks.blogspot.com/2014/01/feature-follow-3.html.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lot of great books on your list. I have reviewed Uninvited and thought it was okay.
    Old follower. :)

    Have a great day,
    Stormi
    http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/feature-and-follow-friday-15/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope to read some great books this year but I have not selected them yet..I plan to read any book that interests me along with revisiting some of my old reads ...:)
    New GFC follower..
    Here is my FF post..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting list. Such Sweet Sorrow caught my eye and added it to my TBR.

    I'm a new follower via Bloglovin. Here's my #FF

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs