Thursday, January 9, 2014

Readathon: Bout of Books 9.0 Thursday Challenges



Bout of Books
 Bout of Books Read-a-Thon
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 6th and runs through Sunday, January 12th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 9.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team


Challenge 1- Double Date Book Challenge! hosted by Writing My Own Fairy Tale

My double date books are both time traveling books with thrills, adventure, and romance. Both are on my favorites list. 



Tempest (Tempest, #1)All Our Yesterdays (All Our Yesterdays #1)


Challenge 2- Poem Challenge hosted by Pen in Her Hand 

I used the book The Farm by Emily McKay I used the number 5. 

Here are my 14 words. 

building -- > in 
campus--- > won
the 
tried
this 
bound
me
proof
moment
one
already
eyes
betrayed
and


 My poem

Tried in this one moment
eyes already betrayed 
The proof bound  me and won








2 comments:

  1. Hallo, Hallo Jenn Renee!

    :) Seriously wicked style on your blog! :) I saw your note on the Challenge for "Double Date", and when I read you focused on 'time travel' same as me, I simply had to visit! :) I am slated to read "All Our Yesterdays" as part of my focus on Time Travel for Sci-Fi Experience which extends out of my projects from SFN! (Sci-Fi November/Sci-Fi Month!) I am going to see if my library carries the second book you've mentioned, as that could be a 'new' choice for me to read during SFE! :) Thank you for pairing a secondary book with "All Our Yesterdays!"

    As I am only becoming introduced to YA Time Travel! You'll see in my challenge post tonight, I focused on one myself! :)

    Your poem has a lot of hidden depth too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn Renee,

    Wow. I love this poem. The eyes that are betrayed goes so well with the proof that binds her. Great voice! Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs