Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Challenges: 2014 Challenge list



I decided to sign up for a few challenges for 2014 to help me getting through some books. I have a ton to read and hoping the challenges will give me motivation. Not that I need motivation to read, but sometimes I need motivation to get through some that have been sitting around for a very long time. So here is my list.... My goal is to meet each challenge goal and not use any book for more than one challenge 


So I may have gone overboard. I am hoping to keep up on them all through out the year and post an update on the last day of every month. Here is my list.


Bookish


2014 TBR Pile hosted by Bookish- sign up page here. I am going to shoot for the level of Married with Children 50+ books. I am not going to make a list. I will leave my book choice up to some spontaneity.






ReviewBooks_sq



Review Pile Reading Challenge hosted by Phantasmic Reads and Fiktshun sign up page here. I am going to shoot for the level of Adept 40+ books. 









preqseqbutton

2014 Prequil & Sequel Reading Challenge hosted by Novel Heartbeat sign up page here. I am going to shoot for the level of  Ameteur 25-50 points








2014 Audio Challenge
2014 Audiobook Challenge hosted by Hotlisten- and The Book Nympho sign up page here. There are no levels.  My goal is My Precious 30+ books










2014 Read it Again Sam Reading Challenge hosted by My Reader's Block  sign up page here. I am going to shoot for the level of Living in the Past 16+ re-reads







2014 Standalone Reading Challenge
2014 Stand Alone Reading Challenge hosted by Icey Books- sign up page here. There are no levels.  My goal is 15+ books










14debut2014 Debut Author Reading Challenge hosted by The Story Siren sign up page here



4 comments:

  1. Wow....that is a ton of challenges! I stopped doing them because it was too much for me to keep up with considering everything else, but I wish you the best of luck with all of these. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First time really for me. I have done the DAC before but never posted. Gonna really try this year.

      Delete
  2. Wow that is alot! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Read It Again, Sam Challenge! So glad to have you join me!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs