Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #14 and WWW Wednesday #1


Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week I am waiting on 


Tokyo Heist by Diana Renn 
publication date June 14th 2012



Tokyo Heist


Sixteen-year-old Violet loves reading manga and wearing scarves made from kimono fabric, so she’s thrilled that her father’s new painting commission means a summer trip to Japan. But what starts as an exotic vacation quickly turns into a dangerous treasure hunt.


Her father’s newest clients, the Yamada family, are the victims of a high-profile art robbery: van Gogh sketches have been stolen from their home, and, until they can produce the corresponding painting, everyone's lives are in danger -- including Violet's and her father's.


Violet’s search for the missing van Gogh takes her from the Seattle Art Museum, to the yakuza-infested streets of Tokyo, to a secluded inn in Kyoto. As the mystery thickens, Violet’s not sure whom she can trust. But she knows one thing: she has to solve the mystery -- before it’s too late.





and 




W...W...W.. Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.... 

• What are you currently reading?   Lost in the '90s by Frank Anthony Polito ,  

and

  Everlasting by Alyson Noel 


5 comments:

  1. Tokyo Heist looks really good. I like the cover too.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really good. Thanks for sharing :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo @ Tokyo Heist. I love me a good mystery novel, I'll have to check that out when it is released.

    Thanks for sharing~ Here's my WoW

    ~Sam @ A Journey Through Pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tokyo Heist sounds really interesting. I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Tokyo Heist sounds so great! I've never heard of it before but I find Japan very interesting! And the mystery in combination with art - this has to be added to my TBR list! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs