Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #10 and Top Ten Tuesday #2

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted byShould Be Reading. Bloggers choose two sentences out our current read to peak others' curiosity.

How to Ruin My Teenage Life (How to Ruin, #2)



"And you have your glasses whack me in the face again. I don't think so. I want to talk. The kind of talking where lips don't touch."


Endure (Need, #4)


 




 



 



It's not till I've made my fift attempt at parallel parking Betty's truck that Cass inhales so loudly it makes me look at her. Tears are peeking out the corner of her eyes.







Top Ten Tuesday is weekly meme created by 




Top Ten Authors Jamie Would Like To See On A Reality Show


I tried to stick to authors I think would be humorous and of course my favorites.

1. Ernest Cline
2. Carl Hiaasen
3. Mari Mancussi
4.  Meg Cabot
5. Sherrilyn Kenyon
6. Louise Rennison
7. E. Lockhart
8.  Stephanie Meyer
9. Melissa Marr
10. Andrea Cremer







5 comments:

  1. I've been stalking my library for a few Simone Elkeles books that were recently added to their catalog! I can't wait to read them. An author reality show would seriously be amazing. I'd also add Tahereh Mafi to that list if I made one. Her personality is hilarious to me. Someone should do that type of reality show. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are some great teasers. I love simon elkeles, i haven't read that book yet, but as soon as I have time I'm all over it. Here is my Teaser
    Check out my Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teasers! :D The first one definitely has me intrigued!

    Here's mine:
    http://freshcoffeespot.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meg Cabot and Louise Rennison are hilarious! I love the Elkeles teaser...I haven't read that book yet, but I want to.

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/05/top-ten-tuesday-24-book-friendships.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first teaser! So interesting. ;D

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs