Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #8 And Top Ten Tuesday #1



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted byShould Be Reading. Bloggers choose two sentences out our current read to peak others' curiosity.

Fairest of All: A Tale of the Wicked Queen



"Liars!" the Queen said, hurling a delicate vase at the sisters. 
"Oh dear me," Lucinda said. 
"You've developed a temper," Martha finished. 
"That could come in handy in your current circumstance," Lucinda said


Fairest of All by Serena Valentino 

Lost in the '90s

The concept o spending two hours of my senior year sweating to the Gen X Oldies, I could not stomach. What is this fascination my fellow Millennials have with the Reagan Era anyways, and where does it come from? We weren't even alive in the 1980's. 


Lost in the '90s by Frank Anthony Polito 





Top Ten Tuesday is weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. 

Topic is....Top Ten Books I'd Like To See Made Into A Movie






1. Wicked Lovely... Love this book and would love to see all my hottie faeries on screen
Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1)


2. Finnikin of the Rock... Awesome Epic Fantasy
Finnikin of the Rock (Lumatere Chronicles #1)

3. Ready Player One.... Would make a fun and thrilling movie
Ready Player One

4. Chomp... Ok it would be for the younger crowd like his book Hoot, but I think it be so fun to watch! 
Chomp

5. The Body Finder... Great mystery with a paranormal touch.
The Body Finder (The Body Finder, #1)

6. Soulless... This is such a great book and would be a very funny and exciting movie.
Soulless (Parasol Protectorate, #1)

7. Across the Universe.... Awesome book... would be an epic sci/fi. 
Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)

8. Boys that Bite... hilarious and fun book= hilarious and fun movie. 
Boys that Bite (Blood Coven, #1)


9. Infinity... Acheron.... need I say more. 
Infinity (Chronicles of Nick, #1)


10. Nightshade... This book is full of action and romance. 
Nightshade (Nightshade, #1)

5 comments:

  1. I think Soulless would be a great movie. Nice list. I enjoyed your teaser from Fairest of All, but is that really the book cover? Thanks for sharing :) Here's my TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Totally agree with Wicked Lovely and Nightshade. And fyi, I think you put your preview url of this post in Broke and Brokish's linky. Awesome list though! :D

    Drop by my Top 10?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting teaser. Good top ten list too.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lost in the 90's sounds interesting. Great teasers!

    My TT: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-20-xxxholic-volume-19.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs