Friday, May 18, 2012

Follow Friday #18 and TGIF #3

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by
 Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read! 

Q: Summer Break is upon us! What would be the perfect vacation spot for you to catch up on your reading & relax? 


A: I would love to sit on a porch overlooking the ocean in any cooler than Texas weather. South Carolina sounds lovely. I wouldn't want to be right on the beach, sand and reading doesn't always go well, especially if it's windy. But a nice wrap around porch with comfortable lounging chairs, a table with an umbrella, and a ice peace tea with a bendy straw. Oh and my dog sitting beside me (although in reality she would be sitting, she would be chasing some beach creature) That is my ideal summer. What's yours? 





TGIF is a weekly meme hosted by Ginger at GReads 


Q: A Book Blogger is Born: What made you decide to 
start your very own book blog? 

A:  I started my own blog because I love to talk about books and it seems people in my family and my friends are getting a little tired of listening to me. So even if no one wants to listen, I still get to talk! I aslo wanted to meet more readers and see what they were reading, more readers I know, the more books I find to read! 

What's your answer. 




7 comments:

  1. Haha, I like to read with my dog sitting next to me on the bed or couch. He's pretty snuggly.

    Have a great Friday!

    Renae @ Respiring Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like the good life. The only thing I'm missing from my imaginings is the dog, but I'm supposed to be getting one soon from the Human society! :) New follower, check me out at:
    http://diamondinroughcoal.blogspot.com/2012/05/follow-me-friday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sitting on a porch over looking the ocean would be perfect! Great pick!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your summer reading spot sounds absolutely perfect. I love wrap around porches and either of the Carolinas would make it an amazing view.

    ReplyDelete
  5. South Carolina is nice but usually the beach is just too hot for me. I love the mountains.

    My follow friday. Please stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. I really loved South Carolina. I'd love to go back to Hilton Head.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs