Friday, May 4, 2012

Follow Friday #16 TGIF #1


Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by
 Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read! 
 

Q: What is one thing you wish you could tell your favorite author?

A: Dear Melissa Marr,

I desperately need more Devlin!!!! More Shadow Court!!!!



 

TGIF is a weekly meme hosted by Ginger at GReads


Q: Literary Vacations: If you could take a trip this summer to any place within a fictional book, where would you go? Tell us about your summer dream vacation!
 
A:  Summer Court from Wicked Lovely. It's always a party!
 
 
Whats your answers?

 
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Good answers! Thanks for stopping by--I returned the follow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need to read some Melissa Marr! I'm always so tempted to buy her books when I see them at the bookstore!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I just followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the covers for the series! ^.^
    Here's my FF;
    http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/05/follow-friday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answer! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the follow. I'm following you back via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't read any Melissa Marr, but I agree that I always wish my favorites would come out with more books RIGHT NOW!

    New follower.

    Thanks for following on my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read anything by Melissa Marr but would definitely check her out. Thanks for following...I'm following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. That reminds me. I've only read the first Wicked Lovely book. I need to read the rest.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Thank you for stopping by my blog and following, I'm following back :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by our blog and following. :) New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your answers! Thanks for stopping by, I'm returning the follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Im following you too!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs