Monday, May 14, 2012

Mailbox Monday #15

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.   




Busy Busy Week.... Mother's Day gifts and I went a little crazy at the library. 


Library...


Cold Kiss Ingenue (Flappers, #2) Cross My HeartBewitching (Kendra Chronicles, #1)Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #1)The Ghost and the Goth (The Ghost and the Goth, #1)Deadly Little Voices (Touch, #4)The Storyteller



Audible.com
Underworld (Abandon Trilogy #2)Curveball: The Year I Lost My GripThe Calling (Darkness Rising, #2)Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1)


Barnes and Noble:

All That Bleeds (Etherlin, #1)HollyweirdNew GirlThe List7 Clues to Winning You

Netgalley

SeraphinaRailseaCrazy DangerousErebosCall the ShotsFlock (Stork, #3)Personal Effects

7 comments:

  1. I'm reading Ingenue right now! Love that series. And I enjoyed Cross My Heart too. Great books this week! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome books! I really liked Ingenue, and absolutely LOVED Born Wicked! A bunch of those are on my to-read! :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great turnout this week! Wow, I am very jealous. Your netgalley grabs were excellent. I believe I was turned down for Flock. I will be sure to check out your review for that one!

    Here is my grab for this weeks IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Girl and the List both look very good. :) I also thought Paranormalcy was enjoyable. Enjoy and have a great week!

    PS, I'm a new follower. Love your blog's layout, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. It looks like you've got some brilliant books. Hope you enjoy reading them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! I have most of those in my TBR pile, looking forward to your reviews.

    Kayla

    http://kaylas-books.blogspot.com/2012/05/imm-6.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs