Friday, May 25, 2012

Follow Friday #19 and TGIF #4


Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by
 Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read! 

Q: Activity! Dreamcast your current read. 

A: I am gonna bow out of this question. I am reading 4 different books and I really don't have dream casts. When my favorite books are turned into movies, I just sit and wait to see who they cast. I try to not think about who I would want to play my characters, no one is ever good enough for what is in my head. I settle for whoever they cast. 





TGIF is a weekly meme hosted by Ginger at GReads  

Show Me Your Cover: What are some of the worst book covers, but hold some of the best stories inside? Don't be embarrassed, show us your cover!

Ready Player OneDragonflyBlack & White (Noughts & Crosses, #1)Drums, Girls & Dangerous PieVirals

7 comments:

  1. I'd had to say one of the covers I thought didn't do the book justice was If I Stay by Gayle Foreman. A tree branch and sky??? At least the sequel had a little bit better cover. I've not read any of your cover picks, but do want to read Ready Player One. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a fan of any of those covers! I'm especially disturbed by awkward position of the lady on the Virals cover.

    Old follower.

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/05/follow-friday-27-and-tgif-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. i kinda like the dragonfly cover, but as i've never heard of the book, maybe it doesn't fit? but the rest, i'm on board with :) ~dixie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sympathize--I hate trying to cast. New follower! My Follow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black and White was originally called Naughts and Crosses. I like that cover better. Just a graphics red and white of Xs and Os.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost didn't answer this weeks question either. So hard!

    My follow friday. Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ready Player One really could have used a cover that's more indicative of how exciting the story is.

    New GFC follower. Our FF

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs