Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #11


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Bloggers choose two sentences 

out our current read to peak others' curiosity. 

My teasers this week...



Here's the problem wiht telling the truth--- smart people fgure out the parts you don't say. A lie can be airtight, easy. The truth is messy. 



Black Heart (Curse Workers, #3)



"Hide the ladder in the barn," Lali commands. "If the cops ask we're just up here smoking cigarettes."


The Carrie Diaries





9 comments:

  1. Great teaser about truth and lies. There's a lot of truth in those words themselves. I really have to read that series. It looks so awesome!

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy the series. Its refreshing and different then all the other books found in the YA section.

      Delete
  2. You have me intrigued with The Carrie Diaries. Sounds like a great book. I have the author's Lipstick Jungle on my bookshelf that I have yet to read. Maybe I'll grab it and get going. Here's my Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far it's really good. Way toned down I am sure since it's YA, but good.

      Delete
  3. Oh, very interesting. You picked some great teasers. I love Holly Black so that is a must read for me!

    here is my TT

    New Follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by. I am now following you too!

      Delete
  4. I'm so excited to start Black Heart, just waiting for it to get here!

    My Teaser Tuesday this week is The Zombie Survival Guide

    New Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love The Carrie Diaries teaser.

    Maura @ Monster of Books.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs