Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #58 and W.W.W. Wednesday #48


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




The Coldest Girl in Coldtown (The Coldest Girl in Coldtown, #1)
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black 

September 17th 2013


          
Tana lives in a world where walled cities called Coldtowns exist. In them, quarantined monsters and humans mingle in a decadently bloody mix of predator and prey. The only problem is, once you pass through Coldtown’s gates, you can never leave.

One morning, after a perfectly ordinary party, Tana wakes up surrounded by corpses. The only other survivors of this massacre are her exasperatingly endearing ex-boyfriend, infected and on the edge, and a mysterious boy burdened with a terrible secret. Shaken and determined, Tana enters a race against the clock to save the three of them the only way she knows how: by going straight to the wicked, opulent heart of Coldtown itself.

The Coldest Girl in Coldtown is a wholly original story of rage and revenge, of guilt and horror, and of love and loathing from bestselling and acclaimed author Holly Black.




United We Spy (Gallagher Girls, #6)
United We Spy by Ally Carter

September 2013



Cammie Morgan has lost her father and her memory, but in the heart-pounding conclusion to the best-selling Gallagher Girls series, she finds her greatest mission yet. Cammie and her friends finally know why the terrorist organization called the Circle of Cavan has been hunting her. Now the spy girls and Zach must track down the Circle’s elite members to stop them before they implement a master plan that will change Cammie—and her country—forever.





W...W...W.. Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.... I wold love to hear What you are currently reading, what did you just finish and what are you reading next...



What Are Currently Reading: 

Tiger's Voyage (The Tiger Saga, #3)The Lover's DictionaryGadget Girl: The Art of Being Invisible

What Did You Recently Finish Reading?


Splintered (Splintered, #1)Rage Within (Dark Inside, #2)

What Do You Think You Will Read Next? 

The Rules for DisappearingBelle EpoqueMy Life as a White Trash Zombie (White Trash Zombie, #1)

11 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read The Coldest Girl in Coldtown! I hope we both enjoy it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice of books. I'm amazed that you can read three books at once! Two is my limit. You can find my WWW here: http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/
    cheers
    Gwynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Been seeing a lot of Holly Black's book lately! Sounds intriguing so I might have to look into it! Hope you enjoy your reads once you get them!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow The Coldest Girl in Coldtown looks great! Happy reading! Here's my WWW:
    http://wp.me/p32hC2-9E

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow The Coldest Girl in Coldtown looks great! Happy reading! Here's my WWW:
    http://wp.me/p32hC2-9E

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for the Coldest Girl in Coldtown. Just in time for ATBF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Holly Black's Curse Workers series, and I'm very intrigued by this new book. Though, I'd love to have more Cassel Sharpe. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of your WoW picks look great. I love Ally Carter's books and The Coldest Girl in Coldtown looks awesome too. I'm so sad the Gallagher books are coming to an end, but I can't wait to see how it all turns out. Thanks for visiting my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I seriously LOVE Holly Black. And even though I'm not a super fan of vampire books, I know I'll be checking this one out :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait for The Coldest Girl in Town, it looks sooooo good! Great choice!

    Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs