Sunday, May 19, 2013

Read-a-Thon: Bout of Books Update #4- Last Update

Bout of Books

Day 1- 

No audio :( 
Books: The Summer I Became a Nerd- 30% done
Gadget Girl - 9%read 
Rage Within- 110/357 pages read 


Day 2- 

Audio: Tiger's Voyage 2/19.75 Hours 
Rage Within-  Finished
The Summer I became a Nerd- Finished
The Lover's Dictionary- 79/211 pages read

Day 3-

Audio: Tiger's Voyage 10.25/19.75 Hours 
The Lover's Dictionary- Finished
Gadget Girl - 30%read 

Day 4- 
Audio: Tiger's Voyage 16/19.75 Hours
Gadget Girl - 50%read 
Rules for Disappearing- 16% read

Day 5- 

Belle Epoque- 70/321 


Day 6 & 7 - 

Gadget Girl - Finished



I fell behind on the weekend with other stuff being a priority around the house. I did get quite a bit done this week though, except for my planned reviews. 

All together my accomplishments are.....

10.25/19.75 Hours 
Tiger's Voyage (The Tiger Saga, #3)

My Books:

Finished                           Finished                     16% Read
The Summer I Became a NerdGadget Girl: The Art of Being InvisibleThe Rules for Disappearing


Finished                             70/321 Read            Finished 
Rage Within (Dark Inside, #2)Belle EpoqueThe Lover's Dictionary

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs