Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Read-a-Thon: Bout of Books Update #1

\
Bout of Books

Day 1- 

No audio :( 
Books: The Summer I Became a Nerd- 30% done
Gadget Girl - 9 percent read 
Rage Within- 110/357 pages read 


Day 2- 
Audio: Tiger's Voyage 2/19.75 Hours 
Rage Within-  Finished
The Summer I became a Nerd- Finished
The Lover's Dictionary- 79/211 pages read



My audio books: 

Tiger's Voyage (The Tiger Saga, #3)My Life as a White Trash Zombie (White Trash Zombie, #1)

My Books:

The Summer I Became a NerdGadget Girl: The Art of Being InvisibleThe Rules for Disappearing
Rage Within (Dark Inside, #2)Belle EpoqueThe Lover's Dictionary

2 comments:

  1. How are you liking Summer I became a Nerd?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I absolutely adored it. I will have my review up tmrw. It was so adorkable!

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs