Friday, May 3, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #66


Feature Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read!



Featured Blogs:

Pretty Deadly Reviews

and





Q:Give us a sneak! What are you reading? Tell us about a fun or fail scene in your current read.


A:  I read tons of books at one time but the one that stands out to me is Shine. I am currently listening to it on audio and I LOVE IT. I can't believe I waited so long to read this series. Anyways my favorite scene so far is when Aura and Zack meet in Ireland. The reunion at the airport is so cute and sweet. He comes off the plane and she runs to him and smashes into before he can get any words out. After she is done making out with him in the very public airport she sees roses laying on the ground. Oops, he brought her roses and she pretty much just made him drop them. It's ok though, the roses survived and he was still happy to give them to her and she was still happy to get them. It was a very sweet moment.  Hate to admit it... it gave me warm fuzzies and made my eyes tear up.

PS... sorry I don't have the actual scene to type out..it's a little hard when I only have the audio.




6 comments:

  1. Awww. Love warm fuzzy scenes! I'll have to get my hands on that one. Thanks! My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I agree, I love this series, and you're still in for a few treats in Shine :)

    Old follower through Bloglovin', here's my FF post for this week.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. Definitely hard to type of scenes via audio. That would take a lot of dedication :-)
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so romantic! I'm an old follower by Bloglovin' and email. :D
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds sweet!:) New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooooo adorable! Hoping that happens to me one day<3
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog- new follower!
    Esty @ Boarding with Books

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs