Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #36 and W.W.W Wednesday #24

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


I can't wait for:

HysteriaHysteria by Megan Miranda 
February 14th 2013 



Mallory's life is falling apart. Her boyfriend was stabbed. He bled to death in her kitchen. Mallory was the one who stabbed him. But she can't remember what happened that night. She only remembers the fear ...When Mallory's parents send her away to a boarding school, she thinks she can escape the gossip and the threats. But someone, or something, has followed her. There's the hand that touches her shoulder when she's drifting off to sleep. A voice whispering her name. And everyone knows what happened. So when a pupil is found dead, Mallory's name is on their lips. Her past can be forgotten but it's never gone. Can Mallory live with that?



Frozen

Frozen by Melissa De la Cruz and Michael Johnston
March 12th 2013




Set in 111 C.D., one hundred and eleven years after a Catastrophic Disaster has wiped out 99% of humanity and left the earth covered in ice, this new series introduces readers to a ragtag group of friends and the dawning of a new time. The world of reason, of mathematics and science, is ending, and a new civilization is being born from the ice: a world of magic and mayhem, sorcerers and spellcraft.




W...W...W.. Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.... I wold love to hear What you are currently reading, what did you just finish and what are you reading next...

What Are Currently Reading:


Greta and the Goblin King (Mylena Chronicles, #1)Carrier of the Mark (Carrier Trilogy, #1)What Happens Next

What Did You Recently Finish Reading?

Confessions of a Murder SuspectLuminosity (The Raven Chronicles, #1)Ender's Game (Ender's Saga, #1)

What Do You Think You Will Read Next?

This Dark Endeavor (The Apprenticeship of Victor Frankenstein, #1)Five (Elemental Enmity, #1)ALIBI: The Complete Series (Alibi, #1-4)







16 comments:

  1. I loved Fracture by Megan Miranda and can't wait to read Hysteria. I actually just got a copy! Squee! Also, I have Ender's Game, but I've never read it, though I've always heard it's awesome. I listened to the audio for This Dark Endeavor...I haven't gotten around to reviewing it yet, but I really enjoyed it. Are you planning on reading or listening to it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hysteria sounds really good and I've been looking forward to it also. This is the first I'm hearing of Frozen but it sounds really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh nice picks! They are both new to me but look like exciting reads!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cover for Hysteria! I just got approved for this book on NetGalley. Can't wait to read it.

    I just finished What Happens Next this morning and I loved it!

    I borrowed This Dark Endeavor from the library, but I've been putting off reading it. I need to move it up on my tbr.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice picks! I'm excited about Hysteria, too! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my WoW :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very excited for both Hysteria and Frozen! I love the sound of them and can't wait to read them. Plus they both have amazing covers too! Brilliant picks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited for both of these books, but especially Hysteria! It sounds different and I love the cover.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cannot wait for either of those! Great picks :)

    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choices this week! I'm waiting on Frozen as well! I'm really fond of post-apocalyptic/disaster books and this one sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, they are fabulous books this week. I really want to read Carrier of the Mark. Luminosity looks great too. Can't wait to read your review on Greta and the Goblin King, looks interesting. Thanks for stopping by my WWW @ Turner's Antics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool picks. Thanks for stopping by :)

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2012/11/waiting-on-wednesday-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hysteria is on my must-read-now list! Can't wait to get into it too!
    Great picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Waiting on Hysteria as well! Sounds mysterious and creepy. Hopefully she didn't kill her boyfriend. I also hope you are enjoying Greta and the Goblin King! I just finished it and I LOVED Isaac!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hysteria sounds so creeyptastic! I'd never heard of Frozen before but it sounds RIGHT up my alley :D Thanks for featuring it, I've added it to my reading list! Thanks for stopping by earlier as well ♥ New follower via GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These books look so interesting! I hope you are enjoying What Happens Next!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey's

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice choices! I haven't heard of either but I love the covers!!

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by my waiting on Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs