Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #23 and Top Ten Tuesday #33



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Bloggers choose two
sentences out of our current read to peak others' curiosity.


Undeadly (The Reaper Diaries, #1)
Undeadly by Michele Vail

  

Teaser:

Zombies required care. You had to comb their hair, cut their nails, oil their skin, brush their teeth, and give them weather-appropriate clothing and shoes.



Molly Bartolucci wants to blend in, date hottie Rick and keep her zombie-raising abilities on the down-low. Then the god Anubis chooses her to become a reaper-and she accidentally undoes the work of another reaper, Rath. Within days, she’s shipped off to the Nekyia Academy, an elite school that trains the best necromancers in the world. And her personal reaping tutor? Rath. Who seems to hate her guts.

Rath will be watching closely to be sure she completes her first assignment-reaping Rick, the boy who should have died. The boy she still wants to be with. To make matters worse, students at the academy start turning up catatonic, and accusations fly-against Molly. The only way out of this mess? To go through hell. Literally.



Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme created here at
The Broke and the Bookish that features a great bookish top ten every week.

This week's topic is the ten (12) -yes I cheated- books I would want if I was stuck on an a deserted island. This is harder than you think! So I would have to have complete series, big books if possible, and the stories and characters I don't get tired of.  I  would really liked to know how long I will be on this island and is there any other type of entertainment would there be. But this is what I have.... Yes I love Twilight! 

Finnikin of the Rock (Lumatere Chronicles #1)Froi of the Exiles (Lumatere Chronicles, #2)Quintana of Charyn (Lumatere Chronicles, #3)
Twilight (Twilight, #1)New Moon (Twilight, #2)Breaking Dawn (Twilight #4)Eclipse (Twilight #3)
Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1)Ink Exchange (Wicked Lovely, #2)Fragile Eternity (Wicked Lovely, #3)
Radiant Shadows (Wicked Lovely, #4)Darkest Mercy (Wicked Lovely, #5)



7 comments:

  1. Haha....love that teaser! Love your deserted island picks, too. I have Finnikin, but I haven't read it yet. I was kind of waiting till the last book was out. No excuses now, huh? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That teaser is great! The zombies were one of the best parts about Undeadly!

    My TT

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished Undeadly and LOVED it. I need to get on the ball and finish the Wicked Lovely Series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser. Plus, I am still reeling from the beauty of those desert island book covers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Neat teaser!! Intriguing too!

    Here's My Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser, I've just started reading Undeadly also. Please come and visit My Teaser Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! I really need to read the Wicked Lovely series!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs