Sunday, January 27, 2019

Weekly Wrap Up: January 20-26th

 
Weekly Wrap-Up 
January 20th-26th

This week on our blog:



Other Random Posts:
What Next? February Series


This Week Coming Up:

Posts: 
Cake Flavored Tag
Bookish Banter: Great Writer Vs. Great Story Teller
Board Game Break Time:
Cover Up: Recent Reads #10

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Recent Adds to My TBR
Waiting on Wednesday
Delightful Discoveries


Jenn's week:  


Audio finished: 
Navigating the StarsThe Vanishing Stair (Truly Devious, #2)Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)Long Live the Queen (The Immortal Empire, #3)The Killing Game (Eve Duncan, #2)Killer Insight (Psychic Eye Mystery, #4)Defy the Worlds (Constellation, #2)




Books finished: 
iZombie, Vol. 1: Dead to the WorldA Curse So Dark and Lonely

Books Coming Up (hopefully) : 
Come Find MeThe Dead Queens ClubThe Wondrous and the Wicked (The Dispossessed, #3)The Lonely DeadVision in Silver (The Others, #3)Archenemies (Renegades, #2)Scooby Apocalypse, Volume 1What We Buried




Ash's week


This week nothing too interesting happened. We had my brother's birthday last Saturday night. Sunday was just a relaxing day for us. 

The rest of the week hasn't been too eventful. I did go to a mom's night out with ladies from my neighborhood on Thursday and Friday night my aunt and uncle came over and played board games. We played


I'm typing this before I leave, but Saturday night we will be staying the night at the Texas State Aquarium with Finn's cub scout troop. I'll probably post pictures with next week's weekly wrap up.

Other than that, it's been super cold here which isn't normal for Texas. 

Here's some pictures from this week.




This week I watched...

The Kissing Booth Poster
The Kissing Booth
Release date: May 11th, 2018
Starring: Joey King, Joel Courtney, Jacob Elordi
What it's about: A high school student is forced to confront her secret crush at a kissing booth.
What I thought: I put this on because I wanted a fluffy no brainer type movie. This was actually a pretty good one. It had me giggling, especially at the sappy lovey dovey parts. But other than that it was really good.

 

What Still Remains Poster
What Still Remains

Release date: August 14th, 2018 
Starring: Colin O'Donoghue, Lulu Antariska
What it's about: After the loss of her family, a young woman struggles to survive in a world long-since destroyed by disease; but when a lonely traveler offers her a place in his community, she must decide if the promise of a better life is worth the risk of trusting him. 

What I thought:
This movie was seriously so boring. It didn't even make sense. There was nothing "thrilling" about it at all. It was just a drama that mentions people who are sick and then goes into this weird cult thing. It was awful and I was disappointed.




Ash's Audio: 
The Statistical Probability of Love at First SightAnd the Ocean Was Our SkyThe Stranger GameCity of Ghosts (Cassidy Blake, #1)Eve (Eve, #1)




Ash's Books:
I Hate Fairyland, Vol. 1: Madly Ever AfterRevival, Vol. 1: You're Among Friends





What Ash wants to read and listen to this week:
Blackbird (Blackbird, #1)GenesisShooterThe Good DemonThe DreamersScooby Apocalypse, Volume 1Monstress, Vol. 1: Awakening (Monstress, #1)The Lonely Dead










1 comment:

  1. I miss those scouting trips. I got to sleep at the Philly Zoo and The Franklin Institute with my troop. So much fun. I hope you and your scouts had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs