Monday, January 14, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share our reads. Just in case you are curious about what book is in our hands and waiting on our shelves.



I am slowly working through some books. Getting into the reading habit again. 




Jenn's Finished last week:

Her One MistakeThe Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2)Tell the TruthDead to the World (Sookie Stackhouse, #4)Two Can Keep a Secret

Jenn's Current Reads:



A Curse So Dark and Lonely (A Curse So Dark and Lonely #1)Pride and Joy (Runaways, #1)Slayer (Slayer, #1)




Jenn Next To Read This Week: (hopefully)


Pretty in PunxsutawneyImmoral CodeThen She Was GoneVision in Silver (The Others, #3)Escaping from Houdini (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #3)Girls That Growl (Blood Coven Vampire, #3)Long Live the Queen (The Immortal Empire, #3)








What's on your current bookshelf and what's in your hands?    






      

7 comments:

  1. Sooo many good books here! I really liked Then She Was Gone. Lisa Jewell is almost always a must-read. And I have so much love for Bishop's The Others series. I'm currently reading two - one physical book, one audio. I'm reading Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan (it's breaking my heart), and I'm listening to The Wicked King. Only about 20% in but totally into it.
    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really hoping to read The Wicked King soon (as soon as it comes in at my library)! A Curse So Dark and Lonely is one that I keep hearing great things about as well. Hope you enjoy all that you are reading and what you plan to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually just getting ready to read The Wicked King and I'm SO, SO, SO excited. And terrified. But, mostly excited.

    So many great books! Enjoy your TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niely done!! LOVED Slayer and A Curse So Dark and Lonely! Still need to read Wicked King and Escaping from Houdini! Hope you bith enjoy this week's reads!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm currently reading Genuine Fraud by E Lockhart! And also a poetry collection called The Mythology of Touch by Mary Stone Dockery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a LOT of books! I really want to read Slayer and A Curse So Dark and Lonely.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just finished The Wicked King last night. I NEED book two. I can't wait to see what happens next.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs