Monday, January 7, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share our reads. Just in case you are curious about what book is in our hands and waiting on our shelves.



Hopefully this week is better than last week! Here is what I got. 


Jenn's Current Reads:



A Curse So Dark and Lonely (A Curse So Dark and Lonely #1)Pride and Joy (Runaways, #1)


Jenn finished:

With Vics You Get Eggroll (Mad for Mod Mystery, #3)

Jenn Next To Read:


Her One MistakePretty in PunxsutawneyThe Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2)





Ash:



Current Audio:

Anna and the Apocalypse


Audio next:

Sky in the Deep


Reading Current:

The Walking Dead, Book Fourteen (The Walking Dead #157-168)Ella, The Slayer (Serenity House, #1)


Reading Next:

Monstress, Vol. 1: Awakening (Monstress, #1)


What's on your current bookshelf and what's in your hands?    





      

4 comments:

  1. OOoh nice!!! I can't wait to read The Wicked King either! Though I've a few review books so I likely will be putting it on hold much to my dismay! Maybe next month I can sneak it in! Lol. I LOOOOVED A Curse So Dark and Lonely though!!

    Ella The Slayer looks intriguing! Combining my love for fairy tales and paranormal! I might need to check this series out!

    Hope you both enjoy your reads for this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday! I'm currently reading On Writing by Stephen King. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for A Curse So Dark & Lonely and The Wicked King. Can't wait to start both of those!
    I'm currently reading Moonlight Scandals by Jennifer L. Armentrout. So excited to see how this trilogy wraps up!

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Curse so Dark and Lonely is one I am seeing on a lot of people's most anticipated lists. I hope you will be able to enjoy this one. I read Monstress last week and loved it so I hope you do too <3

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs