Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: And the most recent...

Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme originally created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl that features a great bookish top ten every week.

This week's Top Ten is the top ten most recent books added to our TBR.

Ash-
Once (Eve, #2)Scooby Apocalypse, Volume 1Marvel Super Hero Adventures: Captain Marvel - Halloween Spooktacular (2018) #1 (Marvel Super Hero Adventures (2018-))Marvel Super Hero Adventures: Captain Marvel - Mealtime Mayhem (2018) #1 (Marvel Super Hero Adventures (2018-))The Raven's TaleNever-Contented ThingsIntertwined (Intertwined, #1)Emergency ContactConvoy of Carnage (Zombie Road #1)

Jenn-


Ice Cream Man, Vol. 2: Strange NeapolitanFrom Breath and Ruin (Elements of Five, #1)The Deceivers (Vale Hall, #1)The DysastersiZombie, Vol. 2: uVampireSuper Sales on Super HeroesMind Your Manors (A Flamingo Realty Mystery, #1)Fog Island: A terrifying thriller set in a modern-day cult (Fog Island Trilogy, Book 1)Beaches, Bungalows, and Burglaries (A Camper & Criminals Cozy #1)Don’t Turn Around




16 comments:

  1. Interesting selections! I'm planning to read The RAven's Tale -- I really love Cat Winters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! I LOOOOVED Intertwined! I am still dismayed that there won't ever be a fourth book! Scooby Apocalypse is another fave! Hope you both enjoy all your newly acquired reads once you get to read them!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read any of these, but some of them sound really good. NEVER-CONTENTED THINGS and THE CULT ON FOG ISLAND sound especially good!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had Emergency Contact on my TBR for a while but have yet to pick it up. Love the cover on The Cult on Fog Island.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Mind Your Manors" is a fun title!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emergency Contact looks so good. I need to read that one myself. Hope you enjoy all these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome list! I want to read Scooby Apocalypse! It sounds so good! I just finished the first iZombie graphic novel and loved it! I'm eager to start the second one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Deceivers was good. I am really interested in seeing where Simmons goes with this series.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many fun covers and lots new to me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh The deceivers looks good! And I want to read more Anna Carey at some point.

    I've been enjoying scooby Apocalypse so far- hope you do also!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard mixed reviews about Emergency Contact but I'm keen to give it a try hopefully soon! I hope you both enjoy these!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a mixed list of titles and covers -- I love it! I think The Deceivers in particular stands out for me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Raven's Tale is one of my most awaited 2019 releases - I adore Cat Winters, and she has never disappointed me so far!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of these look great! I hope you love them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have the Zombie Road series which I look forward to reading sometime this year!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs