Monday, May 2, 2016

It's Monday: What Are You Reading?






Last week Jenn read:

Wandering WildIt Wasn't Always Like This

Last Week Jenn Listened too: 

Thanks for the TroubleThe Great Gatsby

Last Week Ash's Reads

Pretty Girl-13



Jenn's Current Reads:

Skinny Dipping with Murder (An Otter Lake Mystery, #1)Summer of Sloane



Jenn's Current Audio

Map of Fates (The Conspiracy of Us, #2)






This week coming up Jenn has planned to Read 


True Born (True Born Trilogy, #1)The Museum of HeartbreakLife Before

Jenn's Audio:

I Woke Up Dead at the MallIt's All Your Fault

Ash Plans to Read:

The First Days (As the World Dies, #1)




What have been your great reads the week?



     


     

3 comments:

  1. Nice reading list! True Born looks intriguing (mostly because of the cover art - I have no clue what it's about :P )

    I'm currently part way through The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan <3 ugh, I know it's kids fiction but his style of writing is so awesome and I love all the characters to bits and pieces so I read them anyhow :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh nice! Some new to me ones here! Hope you enjoy both enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful sounding books on this list! I hope you both are having a wonderful reading week!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs