Monday, August 3, 2015

Answer Me This: Board Games???


Answer Me This. We are hoping this will help our friends get to know us a just a tad bit better. 
A question will be asked and answers will be given by both Ash and Jenn. We hope you enjoy getting to know us outside of the bookshelves.



Question: 

What's your favorite board game???

Ash's Answer :

Oh man, this is gonna take forever to answer. I have a lot of board games that I love, and I don't think I can pick just one of my all time favorites. My favorite kind of board games are party games though. I think the entire part of playing board games is to have fun and laugh. 


One of my all time favorite board games is Clue. I know it's not really a party game but I absolutely love it, and I'm really good at it too. I always play Ms Scarlett. 

 

A few of my other favorite games:

    


I have many more favorites, I really can't think of any right now, but you get the idea.


Jenn's Answer:
Well I love all sorts of board games. I like strategy games from Europe the best. If you haven't tried them... do so, they are fun.  Unless you ask Ash. She doesn't like them as much. 
My all time favorite is probably  Carcassone. 


Image result for carcassonne board game

Carcassone is a strategy board game played with well tiles and meeples. the object is to build fields , castles, and roads. Earn points by doing so and beat the others by end of the game. Yes its a bit more complicated but a very easy game to learn and I have a blast with it. 
I have almost every expansion and I play with them all. 
The meeples are really one of my favorite parts of the game.. which are the game tokens..

Image result for carcassonne board game

In fact. I have a meeple tattoo. 


Other games I like are:  

Image result for takenokoImage result for pandemic contagion gameImage result for smash up


 


2 comments:

  1. Clue "Master Detective" (more rooms, weapons and people) is our go to game anytime we do a family trip. My kids learned by playing with the adults when they were small. The only problem is now they know when we bluff and we have to be twice as sneaky to actually win a game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love playing board games! Love. Clue is probably one of my favorites as well. It's hard to pick just one favorite. I love board games, they have been a big part of my family for years.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs