Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #117




Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



I Can't wait for:


Stone Cove Island
Stone Cove Island by Suzanne Meyers





When a catastrophic hurricane devastates Stone Cove Island, a quaint New England resort community, everyone pulls together to rebuild. Seventeen-year-old Eliza Elliot volunteers to clean out the island's iconic lighthouse and stumbles upon a secret in the wreckage: a handwritten letter. On first glance, it hardly makes sense. But the longer Eliza studies it, the more convinced she becomes that it's an anonymous confession to a 30-year-old crime: the unsolved murder of a local teen named Bess Linsky.
Soon Eliza finds herself in the throes of an investigation she never wanted or asked for. As Stone Cove Island fights to recover from disaster, Eliza plunges the locals back into a nightmare they believed was long buried.
Everybody is a suspect. Everywhere she turns, there might be an enemy. And everything she ever believed about her home is false


What are you waiting for?

6 comments:

  1. Interesting pick. I like the dark theme of the cover and the blurb. Seems intriguing. Hope you read it soon :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great pick. I think it sounds good and it is new to me.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love mysteries! this one sound intense. i really like the sound of it.

    hope you can stop by my WoW Post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Saw this somewhere recently! Sounds intense! Hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks pretty intense! even the cover's suspenseful! Thanks for sharing!

    Nemo @ Blame it on the Book

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had this as my WoW a couple of weeks ago. It sounds awesome and I can't wait to read it. I hope we both enjoy it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs