Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #116




Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



I Can't wait for:


Captive (The Blackcoat Rebellion, #2)
Captive (The Blackcoat Rebellion #2)



For the past two months, Kitty Doe's life has been a lie. Forced to impersonate the Prime Minister's niece, her frustration grows as her trust in her fake fiancé cracks, her real boyfriend is forbidden and the Blackcoats keep her in the dark more than ever.

But in the midst of discovering that her role in the Hart family may not be as coincidental as she thought, she's accused of treason and is forced to face her greatest fear: Elsewhere. A prison where no one can escape.

As one shocking revelation leads to the next, Kitty learns the hard way that she can trust no one, not even the people she thought were on her side. With her back against the wall, Kitty wants to believe she'll do whatever it takes to support the rebellion she believes in—but is she prepared to pay the ultimate price?

I loved the first book and can't wait to read more. Love the cover too. Its awesome and fits well with the first book. I am so very excited for this one. If you haven't read Pawn yet and you like dystopians, thrillers, and betrayal.... this is an awesome read that gives you all three.


What are you waiting for?

6 comments:

  1. I didn't read the first book, but I heard good things. I'm just a bit tired of dystopians so I haven't bothered to pick up this series yet. Hope you love the sequel, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is a good choice. I enjoyed Pawn a lot. I'm hoping that this sequel will be just as good as the 1st book.

    Grace
    My WOW Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eep! Looking forward to this one too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for this one too! Love the cover!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs