Sunday, April 23, 2017

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking The Shelves is a hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Come join the fun and share all the book you received this week. 



It has been a while since we have done a stacking the shelves and we have so many books to include. I wont have them all on here. just my favorites. This is more for over the past month. We are stacking up to get back to reading. When  I decided it was time to start reading again I kind of went wild with the books. So many good ones out there and so many new ones I haven't been in the loop with. I have so missed blogging. So here is my stash. Lots of ones I am so so excitred for! 

For Review: 


The Unlikelies


Audio: 

WaxDead Little Mean GirlThe Diabolic (The Diabolic, #1)Seven Days of YouStarfall (Starflight, #2)A Taste for MonstersGem & DixieMy Sister RosaVengeance RoadAbby Cooper, Psychic Eye (Psychic Eye Mystery, #1)

Bought:


This Is Our StoryLong May She ReignThe Cresswell PlotBad Blood (The Naturals, #4)The Geek's Guide to Unrequited LoveLost in WonderlandThe Hidden Memory of ObjectsShadow Run (Kaitan Chronicles, #1)The Bridge from Me to YouWilliam Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace (William Shakespeare's Star Wars, #1)What You Always Wanted (If Only . . ., #8)Renegade (The Elysium Chronicles, #1)The Bone Witch (The Bone Witch, #1)A Good IdeaAgent of Chaos (The X-Files: Origins, #1)






 

4 comments:

  1. Oooh very nice!! Looks like you picked up some good ones! Lots of these are new to me ones, though I've seen a good handful of them around and have my eye on a few as well! The only one I have read was Abby Cooper, Psychic Eye! I looooove this series! I've fallen a bit behind in it lately, but looking forward to getting caught up!

    If you like this series, I totally recommend her other paranormal mystery series: Ghost Hunter Mysteries. Kind of a similar concept to this series except that heroine is able to see and talk to ghosts. And it usually leads to a murder mystery of sorts as well! I still need to read that one's final book too...I've been in denial about it I guess! LOL!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not read any of this author before. i will see how i like this one and check out the other series too. i have had this one my tbr for so long but i get nerous about adult reads. so i tend to push them back. i hope i just love it.

      Delete
  2. Happy reading! I hope you’ll find new favorites among these books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you got a lot of books! Cold Summer is on my TBR list. I hope we both like it!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs