Saturday, April 29, 2017

Readathon- April's Dewey's Readathon Hours 10-11



april2017


YAY!!!! It's that time again. Nothing better than to get me reading and posting than the Dewey's readathon. 

I have a ton of books to read.... My entire family is participating, including the grandbaby and the son-on-law. We have our snacks and our books and our coffee. We are ready to go! 

Here is our stack of books. 




My stack consists of 

 Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Vol. 1: Squirrel PowerThat Thing We Call a HeartCold SummerOutward BlondeThe Geek's Guide to Unrequited LoveThe Cresswell PlotThe PossibleLost in WonderlandWilliam Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace (William Shakespeare's Star Wars, #1)Overturned


and auido: 

BangAbby Cooper, Psychic Eye (Psychic Eye Mystery, #1) (only have an hour left) 

Hour 10 -12

Completed books:

OverturnedWilliam Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace (William Shakespeare's Star Wars, #1)Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Vol. 1: Squirrel PowerAbby Cooper, Psychic Eye (Psychic Eye Mystery, #1)


Currently Reading: 

 The Possible


Hour 10 Mini Challenge: Share and solve out of these pictures. I am not going to put the answers but the challenge was to solve what the three books had in common. I think I got all but the first one. 








Hour 11  Mini challenge: One Night Reads

List books that can be read in one night - I think in readathons that is what I go for. Any books that can be read in a couple of hours. Here are some good ones I have come accross. 

Abby Cooper, Psychic Eye (Psychic Eye Mystery, #1)Boys that Bite (Blood Coven Vampire, #1)Charm & StrangeFalling Over SidewaysGraffiti Moon



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs