Thursday, June 2, 2016

Tag Your'e It: Netflix & Books Tag



Netflix & Books Tag
This tag is brought to us by Erica from Novel Ink



  • GENERAL RULES FOR THE TAG:
  • Choose a book or book series that best matches the prompt provided
  • Feel free to change the TV show if you’d like it to reflect YOUR preferences!
  • A blank set of the prompts is located at the very bottom in the scroll box
  • Feel free to use our header graphic with the usual credits
  • Link back to us and tag some friends to join in!

I changed some of the televisions shows to those I know and watch...

Jenn:

Revenge :unlikeable character(s)
Kill the Boy Band

This book had really unlikeable characters. All of them were just bad but in a way that made me like their characters or least love to hate them. 

 Vampire Diaries: your ship sank or didn’t happen- this one was hard for me
Thanks for the Trouble
Okay so the relationship in this book. It was there then it wasn't. It was good while it was there but really wasn't. I never really knew how I felt about it.

New Girl: best cast of characters/friendships
Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2)Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)

Love these characters. Love the love them love. Their interactions, their relationships to each other. Their love and loyalty. I need these as friends in my life. 

How To Get Away With Murder: hate that you love or guilty pleasure

Truth or Dare (Truth or Dare, #1)

This book is only a guilty pleaseure and I still have more to read. Nothing great about them... I just love the chaos and drama.

Friends: long series you loved
Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #1)

This series was by far one of my all time favorites. So funny and so cute. 

Grey’s Anatomy: all the feels
Walk on Earth a Stranger  (The Gold Seer Trilogy, #1)

Yup this book had so many all the feels. So many and so all of them. My life was empty when I finished... so was my heart. It felt everything then was nothing. I can't wait for the next book. 

Lost: bad ending
The Killing Jar
I was with this book until the very last 10 percent. Then I just didn't like it. It didn't go anywhere for me and just got a little strange. 

Gimm: favorite fantasy
Finnikin of the Rock (Lumatere Chronicles, #1)

Favorite fantasy of all time. This series got me into fantasy. 

Moonlight: left you wanting more
All Our Yesterdays

I was so hoping for another book.. needed this be a series. It was then it wasn't and that makes me sad. I just wanted more of this world. 

Beverly Hills 90210: series that should have ended earlier
Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars, #1)
I gave up after the 8th book. It sort of had an ending but not really when the 9th book came out and it felt like it was all going to happen the same over and over. Didn't like that much.

Fuller House: should have a spin-off
Storm (Elemental, #1)
I could never get enough of this world, these characters, this author. I would love to see more from someone.. anyone from this world. 

The Goldbergs:set in a different time period

A Madness So Discreet
I really loved this book. It was great. It stood out for me but really I love lots of historical novels. 


Walking Dead:couldn’t stop reading
And the Trees Crept In
Yes this book had me trapped and engulfed and lost and I just could not step away. 


Big Bang Theory: made you laugh out loud
Soulless (Parasol Protectorate, #1)
This author cracks me up. I love this series so much. The charcters are all so crazy and that is what everyone around feels about me when I read these in public. SO much laughing...out loud...

Once Upon A Time: favorite book boyfriend
Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1)
This one was hard. I love so many swoony men. But I remember really loving Ren and really Kishan too. SO much love.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: favorite villain
Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5)
She was the best worst villian in all my reads and she really shined in this book. I hated her but felt for her too. 



Gilmore Girls: best family or parents 
The Lies About Truth

One of my favorite things about this book was the family love and support. you don't see this much in YA but this book had it good. 



Ash: 

I changed some of the televisions shows to those I know and watch...

Revenge :unlikeable character(s)
The Forest of Hands and Teeth (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, #1)

 Vampire Diaries:  Ship that sank or didn't happen

Shadowland (The Mediator, #1)

Glee:best cast of characters/friendships

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)


How To Get Away With Murder: hate that you love or guilty pleasure

The Truth About Forever


Friends: long series you loved
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)



Grey’s Anatomy: all the feels
Pretty Girl-13


Lost: bad ending
The Women in the Walls

Gimm: favorite Paranormal
The Dead Girls of Hysteria Hall


Moonlight: left you wanting more

 The Dead House

Beverly Hills 90210: series that should have ended earlier

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)


Fuller House: should have a spin-off

The Named (The Guardians of Time Trilogy #1)


The Goldbergs:set in a different time period

Stalking Jack the Ripper

Walking Dead:couldn’t stop reading

The Call

Big Bang Theory: made you laugh out loud

Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1)


Once Upon A Time: favorite book boyfriend

Splintered (Splintered, #1)

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: favorite villain

Welcome to the Dark House (Dark House, #1)


Gilmore Girls: best family or parents 
If I Stay (If I Stay, #1)





     





4 comments:

  1. I love this tag!! I don't even like book tags that much, but I think this one is adorable. I love both your picks for cast of friends... HP and Lunar Chronicles have the best crews :) I also think PLL should have stopped after 8. The whole Jamaica/Tabitha thing was just too far. Best villain-- Totally agree w/ Levana!! Love to hate her. And Etiquette and Espionage was an awesome LOL book. I have to read the rest of that series still! Great lists :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! I've only read the Killing Jar and Pretty Girl-13. And I agree with you about both :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realise All Our Yesterdays wasn't getting a sequel! That's super annoying. 😡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have GOT to do this tag soon, it is so fun! The If I Stay family was SO amazing. And I loved everything about The Lies About Truth, including the families! And totally agree about TMI ending sooner (much sooner haha). Glad to hear that And the Trees Crept In was so good, but bumming about The Women in the Walls! VERY fun lists :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs