Sunday, October 12, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #86


Stacking The Shelves is a hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Come join the fun and share all the book you received this week. 

For Review:




Dream a Little Dream (Silber, #1)
Dream a Little Dream by Kerstin Gier

         


Mysterious doors with lizard-head knobs. Talking stone statues. A crazy girl with a hatchet. Yep, Liv’s dreams have been pretty weird lately. Especially this one where she’s in a graveyard at night, watching four boys perform dark magic rituals. The really weird thing is that Liv recognizes the boys in her dream. They’re classmates from her new school in London, the school where’s she’s starting over because her mom has moved them to a new country (again). But they seem to know things about her in real life that they couldn’t possibly know, which is mystifying. Then again, Liv could never resist a good mystery. . .













Audio:


Exquisite Captive (Dark Caravan Cycle #1)





Bought Borrowed Stole:


A Little Something Different

3 comments:

  1. The Ghosts of Heaven looks and sounds really good. That's an amazing staircase right there. :)
    I've been hearing a lot about Exquisite Captive lately. I should check that one out~

    Great haul~
    Cindy @ In This World of Books..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exquisite Captive is one that I really want to read. Enjoy all your new books! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Little Something Different is super cute! And I'm also excited about I'll Meet You There! I loved her last contemp so I hope it's just as great!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs