Sunday, January 5, 2020

Weekly Wrap Up: December 29th - January 4th

 
Weekly Wrap-Up 
December 29th - January 4th


This week on our blog:

Jenn's week:  

Pretty normal week for me.... Game night New Year's Eve, Games played on New Years Day, game night Thursday and Friday and Saturday. Movie on Sunday... oh and we put away the Christmas decorations. I read 2 books.... it's a start. I worked, did laundry, and cleaned house. So that was my week. 


Books finished: 

In the Hall with the Knife (Clue Mystery, #1)Ms. Marvel, Vol. 1: No Normal

Books Coming Up (I Hope):
Not Even Bones (Market of Monsters, #1)One of Us Is Next (One of Us Is Lying, #2)A Constellation of RosesLittle White Lies (Debutantes, #1)Red HoodDallas (The Umbrella Academy #2)

Games Played:
Qwixx Cover ArtworkTwice As Clever Cover Artwork



Shows Binging:

Friends PosterOnce Upon a Time PosterYou Poster



Ash's week:

This week was of course crazy! We had New Years and Jenn and I both wanted to get back into blogging so I've been trying to work on that. 

For New Years we had some friends over for games and drinks. I spent it with my bestie, my hubby, and my kiddo. My favorite people to help bring in the New Year. 



After that all I did was work on cleaning, making things because of my cricut! I'll post a few pictures here in a sec. I've been reading, watching movies, and attempting to get caught up on my shows. On Thursday I took Finn over to his best friend (And one of my best friends!) house to hang out for a bit. And yes that is Finn wearing a fox onesie. 



Here's some of the things I've made this week. Birthstones made of resin (Keychains!), a new shirt for Finn, I decorated mine and Jenn's notebooks and I made a new vinyl decal for Infant loss awareness.



Aside from that it's been a pretty normal week. 

I watched:
I started the new season of You but got through an episode and a half.
I did say that I've been trying to watch a horror movie a day and I have succeeded so far in that. I also made a (tiny) dent in the alphabetical disney movies with Finn.

The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad PosterAladdin PosterAladdin and the Return of Jafar PosterAladdin and the King of Thieves Poster
47 Meters Down PosterSurvivorz PosterIn the Tall Grass PosterGreen Room PosterI Am Mother PosterRattlesnake Poster

Survivorz: Slow and a bit confusing. It was really hard to follow.

In the Tall Grass: Weird, confusing, and made me say WTF about 100 times. But I didn't hate it.

Green Room: Had great potential but was very difficult and hard to follow. I found myself confused and felt like the description didn't really match the movie.

I Am Mother: Long but action packed. It was a little predictable at times but then had twists other times. Very interesting.

Rattlesnake: This is one of the better ones we watched this week. It had drama and was definitely a thriller, though it felt not well planned out at times. I felt like it was pretty realistic in the way the MC acted.

Ash's Books Read: 
My goal is to read at least one book a day. That includes Finn books! I'm doing pretty well with it so far.

RebornViking Ships At Sunrise (Magic Tree House, #15)The Canterville GhostHour of the Olympics (Magic Tree House, #16)Plague World (REMADE Book 3)LullabyThe Things She's Seen

Disney Manga: TangledBand Together (Lumberjanes, Vol. 5)

What Ash wants to read and listen to this week:

Ashes (Ashes Trilogy, #1)Shadows (Ashes Trilogy, #2)Monsters (Ashes Trilogy, #3)Wilder GirlsMean GirlAll We Can Do Is WaitPaper Girls, Vol. 3Crown of Shadows (Locke & Key, #3)Shock PointI Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 (I Survived, #1)Welcome to Dead House (Goosebumps, #1)


2 comments:

  1. I hope you liked Ms Marvel. It was fun when I read it. And it sounds like a productive start to the year, Ash, with some cleaning and such! Yay for such a fun games night ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent New Year reading and watching some political documentaries-that was enough excitement for me!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs