Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Because I don't have enough to read already

Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme originally created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl that features a great bookish top ten every week.

The Top Ten most recent additions to my TBR


Ash-
I bypassed over ones I added that are next in the series Finn and I are reading together. So here's mine.

Dark and Deepest RedGhosterThe Living DeadClown in a CornfieldSia Martinez and the Moonlit Beginning of EverythingHorridThe Night of Your LifeHollowGirls Save the World in This OneMiss You Love You Hate You Bye

Jenn- 
Oh I am constantly adding books... here are my last 10... 

Eight Perfect MurdersScared Little RabbitsThis Town Is Not All RightWould Like to MeetHeidi's Guide to Four Letter WordsBlood CountessClown in a CornfieldDark and Deepest RedDarling Rose GoldStar Daughter







What's your Top Ten?




7 comments:

  1. I had to pick from about 200 added this week! It was hard to pick what ten I wanted to showcase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I can't wait to read Dark and Deepest Red and Girls Save the World in This One is a book I need to get my hands on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi’s Guide to Four Letter Words was a lot of fun. I was gifted an audiobook of it from the publisher and it felt like the perfect way to experience the story. Actually getting to hear Heidi’s podcasts was priceless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh nice ones! I still want to read A.V. Geiger's first series! Lots of new to me ones among these! I hope you both enjoy all of your picks!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of these are new to me but Horrid also made my list this week! It just sounds so intriguing! And I read Scared Little Rabbits a month or so ago. I hope you get to read these new TBR additions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of a lot of these, but some of them definitely sound like ones I would like. Not CLOWN IN A CORNFIELD, though. Yikes! Just the title scares me.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's the trouble! There are always new good books coming out and theres already so many released ones that I discover and want to read too! I know of some of these, but some are new to me too :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs